Welcome to my blog, by perusing my books you will find that I have something for nearly everyone. I write as the mood and subject take me. So if some are too hot for your taste, read on others will suit you. If you are disappointed that some of those containing naturism are not raunchy enough, it is because naturists aren't all that way inclined. They are normal people who prefer not to wear clothes whenever possible.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How to stop

I'm halfway through a horror story called "Lamia" it was all going well, but now I have a head cold. Actually it has been hanging around for a couple of weeks, but now it's giving me a fuzzy head.

I thought as I cant be certain I'm a good judge of what I'm writing, I would have a couple of days of not writing. Give the ageing loaf a rest.

The trouble is I cant stop, I woke up in the night with an idea for a new story and today whenever I let my mind rest Lamia creeps in again with more potential adventures.

I even created a cover to get my mind off the actual words.




No comments:

Post a Comment